Happy new year! New World University extends our best regards to our faculty members, staff members, students, and well wishers.
2018 was a year of progress for our institution. Through our partnership with Adefola Smart, Ltd. and Professor Kola Bakare, we continued to serve students in Lagos, Nigeria, who are in the process of earning BSc degrees in International Business Leadership. Our students are the reason we do what we do, and we’re very proud of the positive steps they’re taking!
In addition, this past year we confirmed partnerships with Lycée Lumière in Mali, and with OpenEd-Uganda in that country. Our goal is to add partnerships, but in a slow, deliberate fashion to ensure that our growth is managed and controlled.
And we look forward to continued progress in 2019. Our agenda items for this year include:
- Improving our international recognition
- Upgrading our information systems, with a mobile-first design philosophy
- Adding options within our International Business Leadership set of programmes
- Deploying a set of programmes in Economics and Public Policy
- Creating specialised non-credit courses to educate the general public
- Continuing our participation in the open educational resources movement
If you’re interested in joining our academic community, whether as a student, educator, researcher, or in some other capacity, please reach out. The best is yet to come!
New World University